- Does it help soothe eczema? Absolutely! Shea butters moisturizing and healing properties are the IDEAL soother for eczema inflamed skin.
- Oh no! My butter melted, can I still use it? Yes, the consistency will change but it is still safe for use.
- How long does it last? Products are most effective when used within 90 days of purchase. Although shea butter and the oils used have long shelf-lives, (up to a year), there are no preservatives added, which limits shelf-life. Due to constant oxygen exposure as you use your product, oils can become rancid. Rancid oils can clog pores and will also have an unpleasant smell and should not be used.
- Can we return used product? We do not accept returns on open or used products for sanitation reasons. If you are not satisfied with your product after use please email us at https://sonaliskin.com/pages/contact-us so we can find a solution.
- Is it safe for pregnant women, breast-feeding mothers, and children? Absolutely! Those are our favorite customers and exactly who we had in mind when Sonali Skin was created.
- Can it be used on your face? Yes, the moisturizing melt is safe for head to toe use. All of our butters and oils have a 0 comedogenic rating, meaning they are not known to clog pores at all.
- Who should NOT use Sonali Skin products? Anyone with nut allergies should not use our products as many of our oils are sourced from nuts.
- Why should I use a butter instead of a lotion? Because our moisturizers contain 0% water, all of our ingredients are active, meaning they all serve a purpose and actively improve the condition of your skin. Containing 0% water also means they absorb slower, keep your body moisturized longer, and create a barrier to prevent further damage.